K type kinetic valves are applicable to all kinds of irrigation system.It evacuates air quickly during filling water to pipeline and withdraws massive air while water draining.With aerodynamic design,the valve can avoid too much air accumulation or negative vacuum formation,and the valve inlet also has a tight sealing in the process of low pressure operation.
K type kinetic valves can prevent the air from accumulating or eliminate negative pressure apply in filtration pipelines,water supply system,nearby water meter&control valve,pipelines for residential area and industrial filed.
1. advanced aerodynamic design;
2. Big inlet size allowing massive air flow;
3. One-piece floating ball design ensure ontime shutting of outlet while the high speed airflow occurs;
4. Quality sealing-prevents leakage under low pressure conditions(0.1bar/1.5psi);
5. PP material with corrosion,acid,alkaline resistant features to be long lasting;
6. Multi-installtion size for various market demands.
How it works:
During filling water into the pipeline,massive air will be evacuate from kinetic air intake&exhaust hole.The floating ball moves upwards to close the orifice after water flows into the chamber.With aerodynamic design and the anti-blow design,the floating ball ensure ontime shutting of outlet while the high speed airflow occurs.
The kinetic valves keeps closed under pressure from water.
When the system or pipe is drained empty,negative pressure forms in the kinetic valve.Meanwhile the float move down to take in air against vacuum formation.